For well over a decade I have been doing enthusiast to trade show events.
The typical vendor booth is canopy and a desk with people sitting behind it which does very little for building the brands or improving sales, yet that is what the vast majority of companies spend their time doing.
My criteria was:
- To invite people into and under the canopy.
- To not have an adversarial feel of customer on one end with the rep on the other.
- Allow people who walk by to get an idea what we stood for without having to stop.
- Define are brand presence with definite brand elements (logo and color).
- Provide displays that answered the frequently most asked questions.
As with enthusiast events, I wanted to get away from just showing “product,” and I wanted to make sure we communicated information or a message regarding the Brembo brand or what differentiates Brembo apart from the other brake brands.
Race Technologies is the Brembo market partner to Brembo Sport/Performance and Brembo Racing. For a short period, they had also been the market partner to Sabelt till Brembo sold off their share of the company.
The SEMA Show
The Specialty Equipment Market Association is an annual industry only event held in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Creative: with just one call and no follow-up calls, the Brembo Marketing and Communications manager for Brembo North America was able to deliver everything we had spelled out as critical to our marketing objectives.
One of the biggest reasons why car enthuthisasts to race teams demand Brembo is because of the massive range of product from street (Brembo OEM and Aftermarket), track (Brembo Performance), to racing (Brembo Racing). No other brake company comes close to offering this range of performance.