data driven research AND strategy/problem solving
Through research, I work towards avoiding “coming up with solutions to a problem that do not exist.” Without it, it is all too common to see cookie-cutter solutions that are aesthetically driven rather than solutions that are addressing real issues, users, customers, and challenges that are in line with your brand.
- Brand Consultant
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Marketing Director
- User Experience Design: UX Design/Research
A background in:
- Graphic Design: a focus on bitmap graphics to photo retouching.
- Web Development: HTML, CSS, to PHP/SQL (PHPBB, vbulletin), via wordpad or a WYSIWYG.
- Photography: a focus on product photography (continuous to strobe lighting).
- Digital Marketing: SEO, SEM, FB/IG ads, email, to social media: IG and Facebook.
- Model Making to Carpentry: spent several summers fabricating shoji screens to industrial design courses in model making to furniture design.
- Food/BOH: from Italian, Mexican, Southern, to a specialization in Japanese cuisine.
- Mechanic: a focus on automotive imports: from tuning, diagnostics to a specialized knowledge in engine and suspension tuning to safety equipment and brake systems.