Being process driven, I have been able to work across multiple industries
Early in my career, I had worked in a number of industries, but in the last decade-and-a-half, I have worked with and helped build these companies/brands.
- At 22 y/o, opened one of the first import performance tuner shops in San Jose, CA.
- Was the first major Z.Speed/Skunk2 dealer.
- Instrumental in building and turning the Skunk2 brand around from near bankruptcy.
- Defined and refined both the Gibson Performance and Axial brands.
- Delineated and developed the Race Technologies brand from Brembo S.p.A.
- Cost effectively started and operated a pop-up restaurant (the first event did over 160 orders in less than one hour).
“Greg came to Race Technologies as a car enthusiast, a marketing professional, and as a…
“Greg is very meticulous and organized about the tasks & projects which he decides to take on at RT…
“Greg was a huge asset to the marketing direction of Axial during his time here. His ability to strategize…
the last 3 years in the food/restaurant industry
Events, restaurateur, to digital marketing
TO CREATE AWARENESS, NOT FOOD TRENDS
The food of over 4 billion people is not a trend.
303 Night Market is an event that is currently being planned for Colorado. Taniguchi Ramen is a pop-up that can be found at select events. Oishii Desu is one of the leading sources for Japanese food and culture on the West Coast.
Taniguchi Ramen pop-up: Hakata style tonkotsu ramen
Contribution to the Westword article “Why is My Ramen So Milky?” about Japanese ramen by Mark Antonation.
Gyokai tonkotsu tsukemen
PROMOTE, EMPOWER, AND SUPPORT BUSINESSES
We connect and network communities and people.